Debbie Dickson recently wrote an article in the Orange County Business Journal in the “Real Estate Law” special supplement. The article, “Litigation Support for Real Estate Disputes,” provided examples of how Smith Dickson has been involved in a wide range of these matters. These have included:
- Misappropriation of Funds/Fraud
- Creditors’ Rights
- Probate/Trust Beneficiary Disputes
- Development and Contractor Disputes
- Escrow and Title
- High-Stakes Marital Dissolution Matters
Debbie Dickson recently wrote an article in the Orange County Business Journal in the “Banking & Finance” special supplement. Here is an excerpt from the article:
A proactive, knowledgeable and well connected CPA firm can make a major impact on the ability of a company to obtain bank financing. Recently a $30 million company was declined a renewal of its working capital line of credit and term loan due to failure to meet its required ratio covenants. Management had tried to find replacement financing through a loan broker but had been unsuccessful. Smith Dickson CPAs were called upon to make introductions and to arrange this critical financing.
The February issue of our “Client Advisor” newsletter is now available! In this issue:
- Changes in Deductibility of Meals & Entertainment Expenses
- A New Addition to the Smith Dickson “Family” – at 6 lbs, 5 ounces!